Your Dentist in
- Jennifer, dental hygienist, is the best ever. The rest of the staff are also cordial and professional.Jim S.
- The staff is super friendly and the Dentist did an amazing job!Humberto T.
- Always professional,friendly and caring. Been a patient for several years and have always received great care.Sarah V.
- Experienced and courteousMary A. B.
- Very nice staff and Drs, they are willing to work with you and listen to every concern you have. 10/10Kayla T.
- Going to dentist is not my favorite thing but Rivercrest staff eases any fear, addressed all my questions and does excellent dental work.Lynn Stromeyer T.
- Very satisfied. Great denist with excellent staff, dental assistants and hygienists.Pamela S.
- Rivercrest is always fantastic! They have a great staff who really cares about the people and the work they are doing!Morgan S.
Dental Services We Provide
Rivercrest Dental is the only dentist office in the New Braunfels area to provide patients with IV Sedation. In addition, patients can also choose to have oral sedation if they prefer. Sedation dentistry in New Braunfels, Tx helps patients who struggle with dental anxiety or have a hard time sitting still.
Our dentist in New Braunfels, Tx offer a variety or oral restorations to restore the appearance and functionality of your smile. Regain your healthy smile with the following treatments offered at our practice. These include: dentures, dental implants, dental bridges, dental crowns, and more.
Children should begin seeing the dentist after the arrival of their first tooth. Pediatric dentistry in New Braunfels, Tx is important for preventative dentistry and to instill lifelong healthy habits, we recommend that patients bring their children to come to see us bi-annually for a complete dental exam and cleanings.
Root canals can restore teeth back to health and relieve severe dental pain. If you are experience extreme discomfort and pain, find relief with help from a root canal treatment in New Braunfels, Tx. Root canals can save your tooth and prevent you from needing it pulled and additional restorative work.
Snoring can be a symptom of a larger problem, sleep apnea. Obstructive Sleep Apnea occurs in patients who have obstructions in their airway which cause them to snore and/or stop breathing during sleep. Talk to our dentists about oral appliances for sleep apnea treatment in New Braunfels, Tx.
Are You Seeking Treatment For Chronic Facial, Jaw, Or Migraine Pain In New Braunfels?
After receiving your diagnosis a specific individualized treatment solution will be given to you in detail. Our non-surgical treatment solutions focus on setting up the body for optimal healing and restoring function in the absence of pain. We utilize a wide range of treatment solutions depending on your individual diagnosis. These may include:
● non-surgical rehabilitation
● Decompression appliance therapy (short term wear of custom orthopedic oral orthotics – not splints)
● Nutritional counseling
● Physical therapy treatment (cold laser therapy, trigger point therapy, and prolotherapy)
● Multi-discipline referral coordination
Meet the Team
At Rivercrest Family Dental, we strive to help you obtain the most optimal oral health possible. We do not try and offer one size – fits – all treatment. Every one is unique with unique needs, desires, and resources. Achieving optimal health is a journey. The relationship between you and your healthcare provider is the key to reaching your desired destination. Come and see the difference that relationship based dentistry makes. Please call for a new patient / doctor interview. We would really like to get to know you and help you achieve the results you desire.
Justin Scott Barber
Dr. Barber was born in Sweeny, Texas. He graduated Cum Laude from the University of St. Thomas in Houston, Texas. He served as a Captain in the U.S. Airforce after graduating from the University of Texas Dental School in Houston in 2003. Dr. Barber served for three years at Eielson Airforce Base
William Taylor Lee, Jr.
Dr. Lee is a native Texan. Born and raised in Corpus Christi, Texas. He attended the University of Texas at Austin & Baylor College of Dentistry at Dallas. Upon graduation, he was granted a commission in the United States Public Health Service where he fulfilled his military obligation as Chief Dental Officer
Dr. Miri was born in Austin, Texas. He graduated with honors from the University of Texas at Austin. He attended dental school at the University of Texas School of Dentistry in Houston, Tx. After graduating in 2015, he immediately packed up and headed back home to Austin, and began practicing in San Marcos, Tx.
Your Guide to Affordable Dentures in New BraunfelsMarch 19, 2019
Losing your teeth is already a stressful time in your life, throw in expensive tooth replacements and you’ve got yourself a…Read More
Is a Home Whitening Kit Right for You?February 20, 2019
Most people can benefit from a whiter smile but most people don’t have the time to visit their dentist for a…Read More
Tips to Avoid a Visit to the Emergency Dentist in New BraunfelsJanuary 17, 2019
Although we don’t like to think about it, emergencies can happen. I’m sure you’re not alone if you want to avoid…Read More